Total Pageviews

Friday 24 February 2012

Individual Contribution - Sophie O'Dell

Individual Contribution

Throughout this thriller project, I feel I have contributed well to group work and individual work.

I play a main part in our thriller, being one of the ballet dancers in the thriller opening and I have also done some of the filming for our thriller. I feel I have helped to direct the group well in most aspects such as camera angles, extra props (poster made and designed by me, and ideas to create the ongoing enigmas). I feel that my contribution has significantly helped the group move on with things and feel motivated in creating the scenes and coming up with the overall idea.

The costumes were throught up by myself and charlotte and the idea to use our setting of the college dance studio was also an idea from myself, so we could then film easily within college hours as we all live miles apart from one another. It was then my responsibilty to make sure we could book the studio when we wanted it and make sure it was free. I feel without some of my motivation our group wouldn't have progressed how it has and I feel that some of the ideas we have come up with, it has been me that has tried to develop them and use the correct thriller conventions.

Overall, I feel this project has really widened my knowledge of how thrillers should be filmed to look effective, and how to use different camera angles etc to create the atmosphere we want to for an audience to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment